IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT COUNTERFEIT BABYLISSPRO® PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™ STRAIGHTENING IRONSThe BaBylissPRO® PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™ straightening iron was developed by Conair Corporation and its subsidiary, Babyliss S.A.R.L., and utilizes a significant investment of time, effort and money. This quality product is based on innovative technology and a proprietary design, which allow professional stylists to create straight styles -- consistently, effortlessly, and safely.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY
Conair Corporation and Babyliss S.A.R.L. have numerous pending worldwide patents and trademarks for the BaBylissPro® PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™ iron and are serious about enforcing their rights against sellers, importers and makers of counterfeit and imitation goods. Conair and Babyliss care about the safety of salon professionals and their clients. We conduct rigorous testing to ensure the safety and integrity of our products. Poor-quality imitations and counterfeit electrical hair appliances have exhibited significant defects that can cause serious harm to users and/or damage to their businesses or other property.
Conair and Babyliss are actively working with local, state, federal and international law enforcement, as well as U.S. and foreign customs officials, to stop the sale and manufacture of counterfeit and imitation goods. Our goal is to protect our brands, products and customers. Please be sure to purchase the BaBylissPRO® PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™ straightening iron from a trusted distributor to ensure product performance, satisfaction, as well as your safe use.
Babyliss® and BaBylissPro® are registered trademarks of Babyliss S.A.R.L., PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™ is a trademark of Conair Corporation. ©2016 Babyliss S.A.R.L. All rights reserved.
If you have seen counterfeit goods or have encountered a counterfeit or product of inferior quality that looks suspicious, please contact us at Report Counterfeit Goods. We have a dedicated team ready to assist you.
HOW TO SPOT A COUNTERFEIT
- Plug – The professional BaBylissPRO® PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™ straightening iron sold in the United States has a U.S. plug. Any iron sold in the U.S. containing a non-U.S. plug with a separate adapter is not a genuine product. Any product advertised as dual voltage, is not genuine. Packaging - Damaged, faded or missing packaging are often signs of counterfeit goods. Also, look for misspelled words, odd markings, missing instruction booklet, styling guide and/or including extra warranty documentation.
- Distributor – Professional BaBylissPRO® PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™ irons are sold by distributors listed in our Authorized Distributors link. If you see the BaBylissPRO® PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™ iron being offered by a website or distributor that is not on this list, please contact us at Report Counterfeit Goods.
- Websites – Beware of websites containing domain names using our trademark names, Babyliss®, BaBylissPRO® PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™, in combination with words such as cheap, discount, outlet, bargain, buy, 4sale, sold, shop, a country name and any other extraneous wording. These are all illegal sites that intend to deceive consumers. The official website for the professional BabylissPRO® PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™straightening iron is: www.prima3000.com and www.prima3000.net.
- Price – If the price looks too good to be true, then it probably is.
- Shipping – The professional BaBylissPRO® PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™ straightening iron is shipped only from the United States, nowhere else.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU BOUGHT A COUNTERFEIT OR IMITATION
- Contact the seller for a complete refund
- Call your credit card company and request a chargeback to the seller
- Report your purchase to the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center at: http://www.ic3.gov
- Report your purchase to Conair at Report Counterfeit Goods
WHAT WE ARE DOING
Babyliss S.A.R.L. and affiliates worldwide are actively working with local, state, federal and international law enforcement, as well as U.S. and foreign customs officials to stop the sale of counterfeit and imitation goods. We have already removed hundreds of illegal websites and listings of counterfeit goods from online auction and marketplace sites such as Amazon, eBay, AliBaba and TaoBao, to name a few. We actively conduct investigations, raids and seizures globally to remove dangerous counterfeit goods from the market. We want you to be safe and buy only authentic goods. We guarantee the performance of our professional BaBylissPRO® PRIMA3000® / PRIMA3100™ straightening iron and are proud to partner with distributors that support our efforts to ensure the legitimacy, quality and safety of our goods.